Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Wild Style

So as a side gig out here in LA, I photograph for this website called Guest of A Guest What this job entails of is basically attending cool, trendy, and fun events/parties/and shows and photographing the evening for my editor to write up a small story on the website to show the world.


One of the first events I had the pleasure in covering was here in WEHO, on melrose ave the LA home of boutique fashion.  The evening was being hosted by a collaboration of  wildstyle X joyrich, a mix of urban wear with a mix of japanese flair.  The event was filled with a special dance performance, celeb appearances, and lots of free champagne! enjoy the pics!

The Coolest family I met

The genius behind the fashion

JoyRich


JoyRich
My nigga CB

Ran into the ever so "cool" Daver