Monday, September 17, 2012

myself as I

I always find it funny that as a photographer it is always hard to find pictures of oneself considering that I am the one taking pictures of everyone else.  I am always behind the scenes, recording, or just evaluating a scene to get some photo ideas; hence the lack of photos of myself.  

photographed by tania

photographed by dennis


photographed by myself

None the less, when someone does pick up my camera, I always find it nifty to see how others capture me in a picture... It's as if, I am sometimes still a photographer looking at pictures of another person who just happens to be me.  Here are some random shots taken of good ol me. enjoy!
photographed by ja quayn

I actually do not know who took this...

Photographed by dennis

and a good man by the name of jordan took this pic